Situated in the seaside village of Kommetjie, outside Cape Town, Stepping Stones is a licensed hospital dedicated to the treatment of alcohol and other drug addiction, codependency, compulsive gambling and other behavioural addictions.
- Our highly experienced multi-disciplinary team is passionately committed to providing every client with the best possible individualized care. We pride ourselves on blending our diverse skills into 12 Step-based, holistic programmes that offer a rich, life-changing treatment experience, within a structured, supportive environment.
- We are also recognized experts in the treatment of dual-diagnosed clients, where effective treatment of both the addiction and any co-existing psychiatric disorder is essential to recovery.
- As addiction significantly affects families and loved ones, they are involved and supported throughout the client's treatment.
- We give clients the time they need to make real and enduring changes to attitude and behaviour. After completing our four-week primary programme, clients can choose to stay on a further two months for our secondary programme at The Beach House. This provides a supportive environment to practice the tools of recovery and new, effective ways of living, before returning home.
- Our reputation for providing world-class addiction treatment in a beautiful, safe and nurturing environment, at a fraction of the cost of comparable treatment in the United Kingdom and Europe has resulted in significant and growing numbers of people from those and other countries coming to complete both our primary and secondary care programmes.
If you or someone close to you needs help, please email or call Carry Bekker on +27 (0)21 783 4230
Call us free from the UK on 0800 0337 398